Blegh. Last week I only completed three of my weekly goals! What a week it was, too. I only had 4 hours of billable time at MOST, so I just missed that goal. I didn’t start my Rosetta Stone studying until this week. I accidentally left my SAT practice book more than 100 miles away so I couldn’t do those practice tests either… I am having it shipped back to me so I should get it in the mail this week. My training account at work became locked out so I couldn’t work on that. And I watched the 100 Greatest Movie of All Time (Yankee Doodle Dandy) but I fell asleep in the middle of it so I have to watch it again. To top it all off, I’m writing this post two days late!
Goals to complete this week are as follows:
- Achieve 100% of my SLAs at work
- Get 5 hours of billable time at MOST
- Complete Rosetta Stone Russian Level 1, Unit 1, Lesson 1
- Move the rest of the stuff at my parents’ house to my apartment
- Take 2 SAT practice tests
- Complete my 5 hours of training for work
- Fax in the four missing time logs for job 3
- Ship the two packages that have been sitting in my car for four weeks
Watch the 100th Greatest Movie of All Time
- Write the daily evaluation journal… daily!
Ra ra ree, kick ‘em in the knee!
Stay classy, fellow bloggers.